Saturday, February 7, 2009

Drugs in the White House

I knew that "this" would happen with a black President - drugs! I am making it my mission in life to expose Obama for whom he really is - a drug addict. He quit smoking for Michelle, which I don't for one second believe. It was for campaigning purposes. Now, most of you would think that is good that he quit, regardless of the reason. Okay, if that's your pussy beliefs, whom am I to discourage your from them. However, he has simply replaced his pack of cigarettes with a pack of gum. Nicorette gum - he's been chewing for over a year. Absolutely, not what the gum is designed for at all. It's for short term use. But Obama has been replacing one drug with another his entire life - in high school he did marijuana and if I'm not mistaken cocaine. So, there you have it America is being run by an ADDICT!

No comments: