Sunday, January 25, 2009

A New Reason to Hate

Well, congratulations to President Obama, you have given me a new reason to hate. That's right I am not impressed by your Kenyan birth papers that have been forged to become you were born in America. The stock market has tanked on your first day in office. I guess the economy is like me and less impressed and in awe by "the back of the bus story moves to the front of bus". Thank God - I've had it with the "black card" being played. Enough already. You're black we get it. I'm Jewish. Everyone has their cross to bear. I have been biting my Daddy and his Mommy and I refuse to come out of my cage and banging my head since Obama took office. They don't seem to understand how distraught, disgusted and angered I am by what this country has become. It's appalling to think that just a short time ago Martin Luther King had "a dream". His dream has become my nightmare. I can't take one more episode of 60 Minutes with Obama and one more Time Magazine cover with his awkward head plastered on the cover. For the love of God the press needs to realize that this coverage is totally unnecessary and it's only going to make it when the "real event happens" seem smaller. They just love Obama, well I am the first one to say that I hate him. To that end I am forming the "Obama Out" organization. We intend to get him out any way possible.

No comments: